About Allied Assembly
Allied Assembly is a service-based business that helps large retail stores with rapid assembly services for products such as bicycles, grills, toys, and furniture. We help stores ensure that their bike racks and floor displays are stocked with fully assmbled merchandise. Allied has teams of technicians that travel regionally to service stores’ assembly needs. Unlike our competitors, we offer hassle-free service, reasonable repair fees, immediate response, highly trained technicians, and competitive prices.
Our priority is to make sure that our in-store assembly and repair procedure fits conveniently into your day. Upon arrival, our technicians will sign in at the vendor log and obtain a list from the Operations Manager of the work needed to be performed. Our relationship with you will ensure a reduction in product returns, an efficient and cost-effective way to manage defects, timely completion of promotional products, enhancements of product images, and ready-to-ride services which will maximize your overall retail presentation.
- Bicycle Assembly
- Wheel Goods
- Fitness Equipment
- Ready-to-Assemble Furniture
- Lawn/Garden Equipment
- Outdoor/Patio Furniture
- Increased sales: Providing products that are completely assembled offers an added convenience to customers and presents products at their best.
- Maximizing Retail Presentation: Products assembled according to manufacturer’s specifications, and arranged according to layout, maximizes impact at retail and increases profit.
- Reduced Product Returns: In certain product categories, products that are improperly assembled account for 25-50% of returns. Professional product assembly reduces these returns by making quality the number one priority.
- Timely Completion of Promotional Products: Prior to the running of expensive ads and important promotions, our team is responsible for making sure products are fully assembled and ready for display and sale.
- Enhancing Product Image: Well built pieces and ongoing display maintenance reflects positively on products and enhances product interest.
Allied Assembly is a service-based business that helps large retail stores with rapid assembly services for products such as bicycles, grills, toys, and furniture. Our current clients include Toys-R-Us, Kmart, Sears, and Lowe’s. We have assembled and repaired bicycles from Schwinn, Pacific Cycle, Mongoose, Kent International, Dynacraft, and Huffy. Our experience with grills includes Weber, Char-Broil, and BBQ-Pro.